Google

2010년 3월 11일 목요일

Lots of snow in SEOUL!!


In the night of March 9th, it rained.
It was very cold day, and suddenly the rain changed to snow.
It was my first time to see the snow this year!!
First snow of this year for me!!
I was living in Busan where doesn't snow often. And when it snow a little bit, I was warching Percy Jackson and the Olympians ; The Lightning Thief!! So I missed the chance to see the first snow of Busan.
I was really sad in the toughts that I couldn't see any snow in this year.
But on March 9th, it snowed in the spring!!
Almost every seoulite didn't like the snow, but I was really gald to see it!
It was so pretty in the morning! All the things were covered with snow! Looks very clean, and make me feel fresh!!
But, just one time will be enough for me. I don't want spring snow any more! TOO COLD!!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기