Google

2010년 3월 31일 수요일

My 10 year-old plan??

★What will you be doing after 10 years?
-> English teacher with a passion



★What do you have to do to achieve your goal? (Overall Plan)
-> 1) I have to be an expert in English : Before teaching someone, I have to be a best in that area. I will try to get a high score on TEPS and TOEFL. So I can prove my ability. I will study English very hard. I'm going to memorize lots of words, and study grammar. Also I will try to read lots of English books and watch American drama.

2) I will apply for a student exchange program : With my TEPS and TOEFL score, I will apply for a student exchange program. I will experience English and American culture. I will study English in England and America.
3) I will study how to teach students well : I will study various teaching methods, so I can teach students more efficiently. I will take some of popular English teachers' lecture, and try to learn from them.

4) I will do part time job in Hakwon or tutor : I will teach some high school or middle school students English as a part time job. So I can be prepared to be a real English school teacher.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기