Google

2010년 3월 17일 수요일

My MBRI TEST!!

Address : http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes3.asp

Your Type is
ISFJ
Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences %
22 25 88 1


ISFJ type description by D.Keirsey
ISFJ Identify Your Career with Jung Career Indicator? ISFJ Famous Personalities
ISFJ type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss




Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
slightly expressed introvert

moderately expressed sensing personality

very expressed feeling personality

slightly expressed judging personality


ISFJ

Quiet friendly, responsible, and conscientious. Work devotedly to meet their obligations. Lend stability to any project or group. Thorough, painstaking, accurate. Their interests are usually not technical. Can be patient with necessary details. :Loyal, considerate, perceptive, concerned with how other people feel


How do I think??

Well I’m an ISFJ type.
ISFJ type people are highly observant and aware of people’s feelings and reactions. They dislike doing things which don’t make sense to them. They are kind and considerate so they likely to put others’ needs above their own. However, they are pessimistic and passive. They focus too much on the present, so they can’t see the future well. The most efficient way to study for them is using their sense. Not only seeing, but also touching and hearing can be very helpful for them in studying. They prefer to understand something fully, and study alone or with really close friends.
I think ISFJ type matches with my personality and way to study quit well. I studied English in American. In America, English is the almost everything that I could use, see and hear. By surrounded by English, my English skill got improved. I guess actually using my sense helped me a lot in studying English.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기