Google

2010년 4월 6일 화요일

My story!!


Hello. My name is Jiyoung Yoon. I’m 21 years old. I didn’t take Scholastic Aptitude Test twice. I spent two years in America. So after I return to Korea, I had to go back one year in the high school. Because one of my teachers told me that I need at least 5 semesters to apply university. But I’m not sure that was true after all. I’m from Busan. I miss Busan so much because I miss being near the ocean and lots of my friends and family are still in Busan. I’m an only child. My mother is a science teacher in high school. My father works at the school, but isn’t a teacher.
I easily get lonely, so I love meeting people and making new friends. I’m kind of outgoing and considerate person. Actually I thought I’m a shy girl, but nobody agrees with me. So talk to me, I don’t bite. Well, but you’d better be careful when I’m drunk. I could hurt you sometime, but not very often, so no big worry.
Well I’m an ISFJ type. ISFJ type people are highly observant and aware of people’s feelings and reactions. They dislike doing things which don’t make sense to them. They are kind and considerate so they likely to put others’ needs above their own. However, they are pessimistic and passive. They focus too much on the present, so they can’t see the future well. The most efficient way to study for them is using their sense. Not only seeing, but also touching and hearing can be very helpful for them in studying. They prefer to understand something fully, and study alone or with really close friends.
I think ISFJ type matches with my personality and way to study quit well. I studied English in America. In America, English is the almost everything that I could use, see and hear. By surrounded by English, my English skill got improved. I guess actually using my sense helped me a lot in studying English.
I came to Seoul to attend Chungang University. I’m majoring in English Education as you all know. English has been always my favorite subject, and I like teaching and helping struggling friends. So after graduating from university I want to be an English teacher.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기