Google

2010년 5월 5일 수요일

Date to Insadong!!


I and my boyfriend went date to Insadong. It was first time for me to visit Insadong. I was very excited, because I heard a lot about Insadong, especially SSamjikil.
It was very cool place. All the names of stores were written in Korean, even Starbuck's!
There were lots of pretty and unique things, but they were very expensive.
But I couldn't help buying some! I bought some handmade earrings! They were so cute! And they weren't that expensive among others. And my boyfriend bought me a bear shaped ring! I was very sweet.
You know he looks like a bear, so I guess whenever I look at my ring, it will remind of him, which will be very nice.
We were actually planning to go to Chungkyechun at night, but we weren't sure about the direction to ge there. So we gave up. Well we had great time together in Insadong anyway. So Good!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기