Google

2011년 11월 28일 월요일

Kungfu Panda - 12

Prelistening : Do you like your position right now? Have you ever wanted to change yourself into someone else? Is it easy thing to do or not?

★Before you watch the video, you may read the question first, and try to focus and catch the information you need. Note taking while listening would be very helpful.







[Bottom-up ; dictation]
1.Try to fill in the blanks

You cannot ( )! A real warrior never ( ).
( ) me.
( ) on.
How am I ( ) to beat Tai Lung? I can't even beat you to the ( ).
You will beat him because you are the Dragon Warrior.
You don't believe that. You ( ) believed that.
From the ( ), you've tried to get ( ) of me.
Yes! I ( ).
But now I ( ) you to trust in your ( ) as I have come to trust in mine.

[Top-down ; checking comprehension, and finding certain information]
2.At the beginning, what did Shifu try to do with Po?
:

3.What made Shifu to believe Po can be the Dragon Warrior?
:

4.Why didn’t Po quit, when he even knew Shifu wanted him gone?
:

Checkpoint :
beat ~ = ~을 이기다
yet = 그럼에도 불구하고
be supposed to ~ = ~ 할 의무가 있다
turn into ~ = ~으로 변하다

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기