Google

2011년 12월 1일 목요일

Kungfu Panda - 13

Prelistening : Do you have an experience of successing something unconsciously? In this situation, were you able to do that again consciously? Also try to remember the time when you visited a birthplace of something? birthplace of which was it? How did you feel at that place?

★Before you watch the video, you may read the question first, and try to focus and catch the information you need. Note taking while listening would be very helpful.






[Bottom-up ; dictation]
1.Try to fill in the blanks

What? I eat when I'm ( ), OK?
No ( ) to ( ).
I ( ) you might be Monkey. He ( ) his ( ) cookies on the top ( ).
Don't ( ) Monkey.
Look at you.
Yeah, I know, I ( ) you.
No, I mean, how did you ( ) up there?
I don't know. I ( ) that...
I don't know. I was ( ) a cookie.
Yet you are ten feet off the ground.

[Top-down ; checking comprehension, and finding certain information]
2. Try to imagine what Shifu would do to Po afterward.
:







[Top-down ; checking comprehension, and finding certain information]
3. Where are they?
:







[Bottom-up ; dictation]
4.Try to fill in the blanks

When you ( ) on kung fu,
when you ( )...
...you ( ).
Perhaps that is my ( ).
I cannot train you the ( ) I have trained the Five.
I now see that the way to get ( ) to you...
...is ( ) this.

[Top-down ; checking comprehension, and finding certain information]
5. Why Shifu think that ‘this is my fault’?
:

6.Guess what is the way that Shifu found to train Po. And why?
:

Checkpoint :
disgust = 메스껍게 하다
mystical = 신비적인
drag = ~을 질질 끌고 가다
unravel = 풀리다
birthplace = 발상지
concentrate = 집중하다
at least = 최소한
no need to ~ = ~할 필요 없다
come with me = 나를 따라와

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기