Google

2011년 11월 23일 수요일

Kungfu Panda - 9

Prelistening : Do you know acupuncture? What would happen if you chose a wrong spot on the body important for acupuncture? Did you have a special teacher, who were really nice to you, and you can't forget him or her? How do you feel about him or her?

★Before you watch the video, you may read the question first, and try to focus and catch the information you need. Note taking while listening would be very helpful.





[Bottom-up ; dictation and defining words]
1.Try to fill in the blanks

I thought you said ( ) would make me feel ( ).
( ) me, it will.
It's just not easy finding the right ( ) points under all this...
- ( )? - ( ). I was going to say ( ).
Sure you were.
Who am I to ( ) a warrior based on his ( )? Look at me.
I'm ( ) here.

2.Describe the meaning of ‘heartless’
:

[Top-down ; checking comprehension, and finding certain information]
3.Do you agree with Po saying ‘Master Shifu is trying to inspire me’? Why, or why not?
:

4.Who raised Tai Lung?
① Master Shifu
② Oogway
③ Tigress

5.Why Oogway refused Tai Lung to have the Dragon Scroll?
① Because Oogway thought Tai Lung didn’t learn enough.
② Because Oogway wanted to have the Dragon Scroll.
③ Because Oogway saw darkness in Tai Lung’s heart.

6.Why Shifu couldn’t stop Tai Lung when he was trying to take the scroll by force?
:

Checkpoint :
judge = 판단하다
insprire = 격려하다
outraged = 난폭해진
get rid of ~ = ~을 제거하다
according to ~ = ~에 따르면
there was once a time ~ = ~하던 때가 있었다
used to ~ = ~하곤 했다
the first ever to ~ = 첫번째로 유일하게 ~ 한
That's it = 더는 못 참겠다 (분노)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기